翻譯社

1.May I ask ,Where is the baggage claim?
請問行李領取處理在那裡?
2.One of my bags is missing.
華頓翻譯社有一件行李不見了!
3.Where is the gate 13?
請問十三號登機口在那裡?

交平常用英文
Is there an airport bus to the city? 這裏有從機場去市中心的巴士嗎 ?
Where is the bus stop (taxi stand)? 巴士車站在哪里 ?
How much does it cost to the city centre by taxi? 乘計程車到市中心需要幾多錢
Keep the change, please 不消找錢了
Take me to this address, please 請拉我去這個地址
How long does it take to go to the city centre ? 到市中間需要多長時候?
Stop here, please 請停下來翻譯
What time does it leave? 幾點發車?
Where can I get a ticket? 在哪里賣票?
Could you tell me when we get there? 請問幾點可以或許到達那邊。


Let me look around a little more. 讓我本身看看
Do you have this in another color? 這個有此外顏色嗎?
May I try this on? 華頓翻譯社可以試穿這個嗎?
Is this tax free? 這免稅嗎?
Can I pay by credit card? 我可不行以用信用卡付帳?
Too expensive. How about a discount? 太貴了,打個折吧?
Still too expensive. Give me a better discount翻譯社 and I'll bring back my friends.
還是太貴了,再便宜一點吧,我會帶朋友來。
What time do you open/close? 翻譯公司們幾點營業/打烊?
Where can I change money? 我要哪裏換錢?
Where is the cash desk? 收銀檯在那裏?

購物經常使用英文
Thank you but I'm just looking. 感謝,可是我只是看看。
Can you cut me a deal? 你可以算便宜一點嗎?
Is this your final price? 不克不及再廉價了嗎?
I want this, but in a large size. 我要大一點的
I would like to take this one. 我要買這個翻譯
Please wrap this for me. 請幫華頓翻譯社把這個包起來翻譯
I'm looking for a gift for my friend. 華頓翻譯社要買這個禮品送給我同夥。

用餐常用英文

美國 / 加拿大

Hi翻譯社 we need a table for two, please. 翻譯公司好﹐華頓翻譯社們有兩位翻譯
May we have a table by the window, please? 請給華頓翻譯社們一個靠窗的桌子好嗎﹖
We prefer to sit by the window, please. 我們想坐在靠窗的位子。
Sorry, we still don't have any idea of what to order翻譯社 do you have any suggestions? 對不起﹐我們還是沒有頭緒﹐你有什麼建議嗎﹖
I would like to have the same as the next table. 我想和隔壁桌一樣的菜
OK翻譯社 we'll start with two glasses of iced tea翻譯社 each with ice, please. 請先給華頓翻譯社們兩杯冰茶,不要太多冰。
Can I take this seat? 我可以坐這個位子嗎?
This table would be great. Thank you. 這個位子很好﹐感謝。
I cannot tolerate spicy food, could your chef make my dishes mild? 我受不了辣的菜﹐可以請廚師在華頓翻譯社的餐點不加辣嗎﹖
We need more time to decide what to order. 我們還需要一些時候來決定要點什麼。
May I have a menu翻譯社please? 請給我菜單翻譯
Do you have a menu in chinese? 是不是有中文菜單?
What's your special today? 你們今天有什麼特餐﹖
What kind of dish is the most popular here? 這裡最受歡迎的餐點是什麼呢﹖
I'd like to have some local food.華頓翻譯社想測驗考試一下本地食品。
Excuse me, I'd like my coffee warmer. Could you please heat up my coffee little bit? Thank you!.請給我熱一點的


I'd like a room for two with separate beds.我要兩張床的房間。
What time does the dining room open? 餐廳幾點開始營業?
What time can I have breakfast? 早飯幾點入手下手供給?
Could you keep my valuables? 是不是可代為保管珍貴物品?
I'd like to check out. My bill翻譯社 please.我要退房。
I'd like an extra bed for room 168.我要在168房多加一張床翻譯
When is check out time? 退房的適合時候?
I am interested in booking a room.我想訂房。請給我帳單。
Could I book a double room for 3 days from ...(日期)..to(日期).
華頓翻譯社要訂一間雙人房從....
How much is a double room for 1 night? 雙人床一晚多少呢?
Your booking is confirmed.你的訂房已經生效了。
I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.我會晚一點到達,請保留所預訂的房間翻譯
I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).華頓翻譯社想要一間視野好(有陽台)的房間。
I'd like to order room service, please.華頓翻譯社要食品送到房間的服務翻譯
I'd like a room for one.我要單人房。
Please bring me some ice cubes and water.請送給我一些冰塊和水翻譯
The air-conditioner (T.V. set、light) doesn't work.涼氣(電視、燈)沒法開啟。
Do you have a bus service from the airport? 有飯店的bus在機場接送嗎?
Could you fax me a map of how to get to the hotel?
請你傳真路線圖給我,華頓翻譯社想知道若何到你們飯館翻譯
Could you show me my room? 你可以帶我到華頓翻譯社的房間嗎?
Where is the emergency exit and staircase? 緊迫出口和樓梯在那邊?
Please send another blanket to my room.請再送一條毯子到我房間。

飯鋪經常使用英文
I would like to have a morning Call at7:00 in the morning.
我要早上7:00設定德律風喚醒。
There's no running hot water in my room.我房間沒有熱水。
The sheets are dirty.床單很髒。

先撥001再撥800-0885-0885

換匯經常使用英文
Can you change this into Rupiah? 請將這些外幣兌換成印尼盾?
I’d like some small change? 請將大鈔換成零錢
Can you tell me what the exchange rate for the Euro?可以請問一下此刻的歐元匯率是若幹?
Can I cash my traveller's checks here? 我可以在這裡換旅行支票嗎?

南韓 / 香港 / 新加坡 / 泰國


Could you give me a fork翻譯社please. 請翻譯公司給我一根叉子。
We are ready for the bill now. 我們要買單。
Could you pass me the salt(pepper)? 請把鹽(楜椒)傳給華頓翻譯社
Is the gratuity included in the bill? 小費有包括在帳單裡嗎﹖
Are we supposed to leave tips here? 我們需要付小費嗎﹖
Is American Express(visa or master, travelers' check...)
granted /accepted here? 你們收美國運通卡/visa/master/旅行支票嗎﹖
What type of credit cards do you accept? 你們收那種信用卡呢﹖
Thank you for your service. We really enjoyed it. 謝謝翻譯公司的辦事﹐華頓翻譯社們這餐吃得很好。
This is not what I ordered. 這不是華頓翻譯社點的食品翻譯
Is soda refillable? 汽水可續杯嗎﹖
Some more water please. 請再幫我加些水翻譯
May we have some more napkins? 可以再給我們一些紙巾嗎﹖
We would like to order some desert now. 我們目前想點些甜點。

咖啡
Do you offer any set courses for party of two? 你們有無供給2小我的套餐﹖
May I have another fork please? 請再給我一根叉子。
Excuse me, would you please show me where the restroom is? 麻煩告知我茅廁在哪裡。

以上文章出處:遊行社分發文章 若原作者不願分享煩請告知

先撥00再撥800-0885-0885

先撥011再撥800-0885-0885

(更新日期2016.08.08、各英詞句會隨著小我海外旅遊經驗調劑)

機場常用英文  

先撥014再撥800-0885-0885

英國 / 法國 / 德國 / 瑞士 / 馬來西亞 / 澳門 / 瑞典 / 義大利 / 比利時 / 荷蘭 / 阿根廷 / 紐西蘭 / 菲律賓

 

日本

 進修英文的准確步驟、適合進修英文的卡通/動畫片、英文書籍、常聽簡單英文歌、國小畢業必須學會的300英文單字

先撥001再撥010-800-0885-0885

 

延長關頭字:

出門在外,有準備總比暫時找不到好!祝人人旅途興奮.

常用的旅遊英文    

先撥0011再撥800-0885-0885

以色列

或撥0033再撥010-800-0885-0885

   

美國旅遊英文日本旅遊英文旅遊英文APP免費英文資訊英文翻譯

文章標籤
經常使用旅遊英文 旅遊經常使用英文 英文經常使用100句 英文單字 商用英文 英文書保舉

澳洲



引用自: http://davytw.pixnet.net/blog/post/53260154-%e5%b8%b8%e7%94%a8%e7%9a%84%e6%97%85%e9%81%8a%e8%8b%b1%e
有關翻譯的問題歡迎諮詢華頓翻譯社

arrow
arrow

    joannm5l3688 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()